Tuesday 29 November 2011

Challenge 55 - Cutting Corners - Decorative or Altered Corners

Hello bloggers and welcome to you all.
We are so glad that you could stop by and maybe join in with 
Challenge 55 - Cutting Corners 
We would like to see all your decorative or altered corners on your projects this fortnight.
 The challenge starts from today
Tuesday 29th November - Monday 12th December.. 
For our TOP 5 for our last challenge please Click HERE to see if you are a winner..

I have a sad announcement to make Katy of Katy A Craft Addict  has decided to step down from the Design Team due to work commitments.  Katy has been with Anything goes challenge blog from the start and has shared some of her wonderful scrapbook pages, altered art creations and cards with us over the years.  She will sadly be missed but wish her all the best for the future.

Lets see what our amazing design team have cooked up for your viewing pleasure.  









 Matching box too!


Val


GUEST DESIGNER IN THE SPOTLIGHT
Erin Reed 

I started scrapbooking in 2006 for my oldest sons baby book, I did a few pages and did the odd weekend event, but in 2009 I became a stay at home Mom pregnant with my third child and used scrapbooking as my go to for personal enjoyment. 
 I was hooked and never looked back. I would say my style is distressed, romantic, grunge, and shabby chic, but I also love to dabble in other areas for a change of pace. I love to find new uses for products, create tutorials, make embellishment by hand, and share my knowledge with others. 
 I have eve started working at our local Michaels teaching scrapbook classes. I love the social interaction of the on-line and in person scrapbook network. I am always looking to see what the new products and techniques are, and thinking what my next project is going to be.







Welcome to Erin, so glad you could join us for the month of December.  

2 comments: